According to acupuncturists, there are at least three full-blooded face points that can be suppressed to work as sinus infection treatment. The three points are:
To relieve sinus pain and pressure, press the point between your eyebrows using your thumb or forefinger. Make a circular motion at this point for 5 seconds.
After that, press the temple using the same circular motion.
Finally, press the dot on the right-left side of the nostril with a circular motion for five seconds.
Do the above movements several times each day. Start face acupressure slowly and gradually become stronger. If there is a painful press point to the touch, stop immediately.
Well, which is often the question, actually full-blood treatment is potent or not to treat the disease? In one review, about nine out of 10 studies suggested that acupressure therapy was effective in relieving pain. So, it can be concluded that based on research, the answer is yes.
Treatment for Sinus Infection
But, before doing full-blooded face to treat sinus or migraine, it’s good to discuss it with a doctor first. Your doctor can help determine which treatments and therapies are most effective for you.
If suffering from sinuses, there are some simple ways you can do to ease the discomfort. These methods are also well known and usually do not cause complications, sinus infection treatment namely:
- Inhaling steam, steam can help reduce nasal passages that are swollen and clogged.
- Lay a warm wet towel on the face.
- Using a humidifier, do not forget to clean it regularly.
- Clean the mucus and keep the sinus moist with salt water.
- Drink plenty of water to help thin the mucus and reduce sinus blockage.
- Enough rest.
- Reduce consumption of alcoholic beverages because it will aggravate the swollen sinus.
- Do not overuse drugs because it can make sinus symptoms worse.
If various ways to treat the sinus have been done, from rest to all those methods, but sinus symptoms do not subside for more than a few days, immediately go to a trusted doctor. Similarly, if the sinus symptoms you experience become more severe. The faster the treatment is done, the sooner the sinus healed.